Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Roasted Garlic Parmesan Asparagus



I love asparagus any way I can get it. But this is by far my favorite ever!! In 2006 I flew out to Salem, Massachusetts to spend Halloween weekend with my (fairy) Godmother. She made this for dinner one night and I've been obsessed ever since.


As with most of my recipes, I don't really have one for this! So I'm winging it. :) You'll need:

(1) Bundle of Asparagus
(3) Tbls butter (more or less)
(1) Tbl garlic powder
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese

Turn the oven on to broil. Throw the asparagus into a pot of boiling water and cook until tender. Drain. Melt the butter and mix in the garlic powder. Lay the asparagus out on either a broiler pan or a cookie sheet. Sprinkle the parmesan cheese on the asparagus. Then pour the garlic butter mixture over the top.


Simply put the pan onto the top rack of the oven until the cheese is melted and slightly crispy in spots. It usually takes only a few minutes.

Serve and enjoy!!!




2 comments:

  1. This is delicious! I love the flavors you have in here…and it gets the highest compliments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, thank you! =] I'm obsessed with it...but then again, anything with asparagus & cheese makes me smile! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting love! And I can't wait to hear what you have to say, bring it on!! And many thanks for taking your time to visit! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...