Sunday, November 13, 2011

Crocodile Stitch

I've been teaching myself (through online resources) how to do the crocodile stitch in crochet. I'm in love! It took a little while to figure out, because of the difference in comparison to "normal" stitches. But now that I (kind of) understand it, it is super easy and I love it!


It does take up A LOT of yarn though...and time. =] I was going to make a scarf but now I'm not sure. My husband told me to make a purse. So maybe that's what I'll do. Who knows with me. I just know that I should be spending less time playing around and more time making Christmas presents. I'm trying to have the majority of my holiday gifts be homemade. Either by myself or someone else. Wish me luck, my fingers are already aching from all the recent crocheting I've done! Now, back to my yarn....



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting love! And I can't wait to hear what you have to say, bring it on!! And many thanks for taking your time to visit! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...