Sunday, July 3, 2011

My other love

We try our hardest to eat healthy. Although some days the healthy meal does get thrown to the side and pizza gets delivered. We aren't perfect. Actually we're far from it. We don't keep ice cream in the house because we'll sit down and eat the entire carton. Seriously. It doesn't matter how big it is. Just talking about ice cream makes me want to go buy some. If I ride my bike to the store will that cancel out the calories? I've actually investigated this numerous times and if I go to the second closest grocery then it does.

For the days where you do want to eat healthy, it's often hard to find a recipe that offers taste. And I don't mean the taste of cardboard. When cruising the world wide web one day I accidentally came across this website from Food Network and this particular collection of recipes. It was love at first site. I printed off seven recipes and had that week's meals planned. The first one I conquered was the Chicken Divan--healthy style. It was love at first bite. These recipes are fantastic! They offer healthy alternatives to meals we love. And they don't leave out the wonderful flavor.

So if you're looking for inspiration, look no further. Browse this collection and then look further at the site. I personally can recommend most every single one of these recipes. (There were a few we didn't make simply because we don't like that meal). Everyone we cooked, we loved. Now go forth and print off Food Network recipes. And use the time you saved searching for an idea for dinner taking a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting love! And I can't wait to hear what you have to say, bring it on!! And many thanks for taking your time to visit! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...