Friday, July 8, 2011

Friends that make your heart smile!

I just have to take a moment to recognize what magnificent friends I have! Sometimes I get lost in the rush of daily activities and forget. Or I get caught in missing old friends from years past that are on the other side of the country...or world. I forget to be grateful for those that are right in front of my face.
We had a Fourth of July get together this past weekend (our first for that holiday! Loved it!) Our friends came bearing delightful side dishes, babies, and adult beverages. Finally our dependably late friends arrived with this:

The gorgeous flowers were picked from her garden. I was (and still am) in LOVE! What a sweet and unique gesture! To me, these cute clippings in a left over soda bottle were the best gift ever. And reminded me of the great friends I've found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting love! And I can't wait to hear what you have to say, bring it on!! And many thanks for taking your time to visit! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...